Scout Katovich joined the firm in 2019 after clerking for the Honorable Denise Cote of the Southern District of New York. Prior to clerking, Ms. Katovich was a Peter and Patricia Gruber Fellow in Women’s Rights at the New York Civil Liberties Union.
Ms. Katovich received her J.D. from Yale Law School in 2017. During law school she was a member of the San Francisco Affirmative Litigation Project and the Allard K. Lowenstein International Human Rights Clinic. Ms. Katovich spent her law school summers at the New York Civil Liberties Union, the Bronx Defenders, and the European Court of Human Rights. Ms. Katovich received her B.A. summa cum laude from Columbia University.
- Celli to Lead Independent Investigation of Rochester City Government in the Wake of the Death of Daniel Prude
- $3.2 Million Settlement Reached in Illegal Wiretap Class Action
- Federal Judge Sanctions MDC for Spoliation of Evidence in COVID-19 Class Action Lawsuit
- ECBAWM and Co-Counsel File Medical Expert’s Report Finding Serious Failures in Jail’s Coronavirus Response
- Class Action Seeks Release of 540 People and Changes to Protect Others Confined at Brooklyn MDC from the Novel COVID-19 Virus
Yale Law School, J.D., 2017
Columbia University, B.A., summa cum laude, 2011