Scout Katovich joined the firm in 2019 after clerking for the Honorable Denise Cote of the Southern District of New York. Prior to clerking, Ms. Katovich was a Peter and Patricia Gruber Fellow in Women’s Rights at the New York Civil Liberties Union.
Ms. Katovich received her J.D. from Yale Law School in 2017. During law school she was a member of the San Francisco Affirmative Litigation Project and the Allard K. Lowenstein International Human Rights Clinic. Ms. Katovich spent her law school summers at the New York Civil Liberties Union, the Bronx Defenders, and the European Court of Human Rights. Ms. Katovich received her B.A. summa cum laude from Columbia University.
- ECBAWM Obtains Class Certification for MDC Blackout Plaintiffs
- ECBAWM Files Police Brutality Lawsuit Against NYPD Officers and the City of New York
- ECBAWM, as Independent Investigator, Releases Report on the City of Rochester’s Response to the Death of Daniel Prude
- Celli to Lead Independent Investigation of Rochester City Government in the Wake of the Death of Daniel Prude
- $3.2 Million Settlement Reached in Illegal Wiretap Class Action
Yale Law School, J.D., 2017
Columbia University, B.A., summa cum laude, 2011
“Super Lawyers” Rising Star (2021)