Nick Bourland joined the firm in 2019. He previously worked as an attorney at the United States Department of Housing and Urban Development’s Office of General Counsel, where he focused on fair housing enforcement.
Mr. Bourland graduated in 2017 from the City University of New York School of Law, where he served as an editor of the CUNY Law Review. During law school, he interned for the Hon. Edgardo Ramos of the Southern District of New York, the NAACP Legal Defense and Educational Fund, South Brooklyn Legal Services, and New York City Public Advocate Letitia James. He also worked at Emery Celli Brinckerhoff Abady Ward & Maazel LLP as a summer associate and law clerk. Mr. Bourland received his B.A. from Goucher College in 2011.
- 19 ECBAWM Attorneys Named to 2021 Super Lawyers Lists
- JJ Velazquez’s Sentence Is Commuted After Fighting for His Freedom for 23 Years
- Second Circuit: Forensic Examiner Not Entitled to Qualified Immunity
- Second Circuit Court Affirms Ruling that Trump Family, Corporation Cannot Compel Arbitration in ACN Fraud Case
- ECBAWM Represents Family in their Civil Rights Lawsuit Against Federal Correctional Officers Who Took Jamel Floyd’s Life
City University of New York School of Law, J.D., 2017
Goucher College, B.A., 2011
“Super Lawyers” Rising Star (2021)