David Berman joined the firm in 2017. He previously clerked for the Hon. Cheryl Ann Krause of the Third Circuit Court of Appeals, and the Hon. Allyne Ross of the United States District Court for the Eastern District of New York. He also worked as a summer associate at Debevoise & Plimpton, LLP and interned at the Brennan Center for Justice and the Criminal Division of the Legal Aid Society’s Bronx Office.
Mr. Berman received his B.A. magna cum laude from Brown University and graduated from Stanford University Law School, where he received Gerald Gunther Prizes for Outstanding Performance in Torts, Employment Law, and Criminal Procedure: Adjudication. In law school, Mr. Berman served as the Online Managing Editor for the Stanford Law and Policy Review and represented clients in the Stanford Community Law Clinic.
- Trump Family’s Effort to Compel Arbitration of Fraud Case Denied
- Statement of Counsel for the Former Bloomberg Staffers Who Filed a Nationwide Class Action Lawsuit Today Against Mike Bloomberg 2020
- New York Times Features Victories by ECBAWM Clients over Big Development
- ECBAWM Files Federal Class Action Challenging False Arrests of Visitors to Rikers Island
- ECBAWM Clients Win Article 78 Petition Requiring NYPD to Produce Fare Evasion Data
Stanford Law School, J.D., 2015
Brown University, B.A., magna cum laude, 2011