Andrew Jondahl joined the firm in 2019 after clerking for the Honorable Vernon S. Broderick in the Southern District of New York. Prior to clerking, Mr. Jondahl was a trial attorney in the Educational Opportunities Section of the U.S. Department of Justice, Civil Rights Division.
Mr. Jondahl received his J.D. from New York University School of Law, where he was a Root-Tilden-Kern Scholar, an executive board member of the Suspension Representation Project, a Senior Articles Editor for the N.Y.U. Review of Law & Social Change, and a student advocate in the Civil Rights Clinic at the New York Civil Liberties Union. Before attending law school, Mr. Jondahl served in the United States Peace Corps in Senegal and worked as a communications consultant at Malaria No More.
- ECBAWM Questions Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene Under Oath
- Marjorie Taylor Greene TRO Application Fails; Challenge Seeking to Disqualify Her from Re-Election Will Proceed
- 19 ECBAWM Attorneys Named to 2021 Super Lawyers Lists
- ECBAWM Files Civil Rights Lawsuit Against Ocoee and Windermere (FL) Police
- ECBAWM, Legal Aid Obtain $750,000 Settlement from NYPD on Behalf of Client Who Was Illegally Shackled During Labor and After the Delivery of Her Son
New York University School of Law, J.D., cum laude, 2015
Boston University, B.S., summa cum laude, 2007
“Super Lawyers” Rising Star (2021)