Andrew Jondahl joined the firm in 2019 after clerking for the Honorable Vernon S. Broderick in the Southern District of New York. Prior to clerking, Mr. Jondahl was a trial attorney in the Educational Opportunities Section of the U.S. Department of Justice, Civil Rights Division.
Mr. Jondahl received his J.D. from New York University School of Law, where he was a Root-Tilden-Kern Scholar, an executive board member of the Suspension Representation Project, a Senior Articles Editor for the N.Y.U. Review of Law & Social Change, and a student advocate in the Civil Rights Clinic at the New York Civil Liberties Union. Before attending law school, Mr. Jondahl served in the United States Peace Corps in Senegal and worked as a communications consultant at Malaria No More.
- 19 ECBAWM Attorneys Named to 2023 Super Lawyers Lists
- Justice Department Finds that Louisville Police Violated Protesters’ Constitutional Rights
- 17 ECBAWM Attorneys Named to 2022 Super Lawyers Lists
- Federal Lawsuit Over Barbaric Shackling of Pregnant Woman Settles with New Jersey County for $750,000
- ECBAWM Questions Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene Under Oath
New York University School of Law, J.D., cum laude, 2015
Boston University, B.S., summa cum laude, 2007
“Super Lawyers” Rising Star (2021)